Wow, it’s been a busy week in Hyperlocal Marketing! We screened the web, and only selected what’s most relevent. Enjoy our mashup!
The 4 Numbers to Watch out for
- 81% of Consumers Search for Restaurants on Mobile Apps
- 70% of users in North America are connected to at least one local business on Facebook
- Weekly, 645 million local Facebook pages are viewed in the US
- Foursquare Has 93% Penetration In Local Retail
The 2 Techs to Follow
- Walkbase: Integrating Google Analytics with wifi-tracking system to let retailers compare online and offline traffic
- Amazon: Anonymous new mobile payment system
The 2 Upcoming Events
- April 23rd: LBMA Seattle– Why Location Matters ?
- June 4th: Street Fight’s 2nd annual Summit in San Francisco
The 1 Infographic
See you next week!